PayPal IPN

Guest nizam

Dear Brooky

I have installed 3.02 . A fresh install. Tried Pay Pal via Sandbox .Setup everything correctly.Still not 'completing' the Order.Showing as 'pending'.

Also not redirecting back to the Home cubecart site.

Enabled the IPN on the Sandbox account. Activated it . Input the right URL given by you in the Paypal settings.Still order does not complete processing or does not return back.Could you please give importance to this as I cannot start my store till this is settled.Thanks

Guest jaycarney

I had someone pay and it showed they did not download the product and that the order was pending...Furthermore it said i had to change it to processing for them to get the link. Shouldnt it do this automatically? It did when my friends and i tested it out.

i got it to run ok for a real purchase, for some reason sandbox doesnt update properly it does everying its suppose to do bar it puts every order to pending, but if you do a test product for £0.01 and take it out of developers mode (sandbox) it will work properly, well it did for me i tryed it about 10 times now and its worked every time.

Guest Shanus

Seems my automated issue relates to this problem. I have created a test item for $0.01 and had my brother test it. No redirect back from paypal and order stays as processing... Least it's not just me...

Guest easdesig

thats what happens with me as well shanus... order goes through. money deposited. but when paypal redirects back to my confirmed.php, it comes up with a host of errors. anyone know whats up?