FCKeditor giving "The page cannot be displayed"

Don't worry - not that anyone was - I've sorted it.

The reasons behind why it happens will ensure major problems for CC users in the future - but as I have the answer I'm going to be all right Jack.

Guest EverythingWeb

bignoise69,

Would you care to explain exactly what the problem was?

In the spirit of the community, it may help others knowing what the problem was and possibly the fix?

It is obvious that this thread didn't attract any replies, however as you will see by looking through the Forum as a whole - there are a lot of people on here willing to give up their time to help fellow CubeCart users and developers.

In fact, from the front page "Our members have made a total of 46,511 posts"

It may be that over the course of the three days you posted, no-one who had an answer had been online or followed your thread. This does occasionally happen, after all it is a online community of people from all over the world.

The more problems/issues/bugs/etc which are found and corrected by users of the software help the community and software as a whole and can go part way to building up a library of useful topics.

It is a shame that you thought it necessary to remove all your posts against the spirit of the community.

I'm also slightly confused by your parting comment:

but as I have the answer I'm going to be all right Jack.

Who's Jack? :D