Thumbnails not working

I am setting up CC 3.0.2. for the first time and it is uploading my images fine but the thumbnails on the category page or whats new for the product says no image available. When you click the product the picture comes up fine on the product page though. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks

Guest Europa

I had a similar problem today.

The problem was that I was uploading images striaght from a manufacturers catalogue CD and when I was uploading the images the "Read-Only" permissions on the image were also being uploaded which prevented the images being modified when CubeCart makes copies of the images to the 'thumbs' directory.

So, Makes sure that the file permissions for the images and the /images/uploads/thumbs directory are all ok

All the permissions look good. That is what is happening it uploads the image but no image gets created in the thumbs folder. The permissions on the folder are 777.

Any suggestions?

Guest Europa

Yeah check the permissions on the actual files on you HDD where you are uploading them from because that stops CC from making a resized copy for the thumbs folder.

If that doesn't work then ????

Guest cw3849

Is GD installed on your server and is it set to the right version?

I am having the same problem. However, when I enable the php_gd2.dll extention in my php.ini file then I have other web sites that I cannot log into (virtual sites) when I disable the php_gd2.dll extention in my php.ini file then I can log into my other sites, so I know the problem lies witih the php_gd2.dll

I just don't know what to do about it

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...