only one product in the basket

Hennyr

Hello.

I have the shop for several years now, and it is perfect, but now I can only put 1 or 2 products in the basket, and not more.

Have more people this problem?

I see the selected products in the collum at the rigt. but when I go to the basket, to see it in the middle, there are only 2 products

Welcome Hennyr! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, please enable Debugging. Then enter your IP address in the IP Address field (www.whatismyip.com). This will then show the debug info only to you.

As you add items to the shopping basket, the debug info will show the _basket contents. Make sure the list matches what you expect. When you then go to View Basket, again make sure the list of _basket contents contains what you expect.

If the debug lists all the items added, but the actual listing on the display page is different, that's where we can start looking for what's causing the difference.

When I try to empty the basket, CubeCart refuses to do so.

I would suggest you submit a trouble ticket to Devellion. They should be able to discover where the code has become corrupted.

Do you have any mods installed? If not, then you might try uploading the latest package of CubeCart over your existing installation (backup first).