Create Manual Order - Complete Payment

compoundsquid

Hi,

I have noticed much talk about what I am about to discuss below on the forums, but there still seems to be no clarity on the subject.

Should it not be a basic feature of cubecart that after a manual order has been created in admin and emailed to the customer that when they check the order by clicking the link in the sent email that the customer is allowed to complete the payment online for this order through the cubecart web interface using the payment gateways already setup?

If this feature is not to become available in the near future, is their a online development roadmap we can follow to either request new features as well as keep an eye on others for future releases?

I also recall many years ago that cube cart had a website where one could submit and watch bug reports - does this not exist anymore?

Should it not be a basic feature of cubecart that after a manual order has been created in admin and emailed to the customer that when they check the order by clicking the link in the sent email that the customer is allowed to complete the payment online for this order through the cubecart web interface using the payment gateways already setup?

In my opinion, yes, it should. But the code is not there yet. I am sure it is being worked on.

If this feature is not to become available in the near future, is there an online development roadmap we can follow to either request new features as well as keep an eye on others for future releases?

I am not aware of a 'roadmap', per se. Anyone can submit a ticket to the "Sales" department with observations and requests.

https://support.cubecart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

I also recall many years ago that cube cart had a website where one could submit and watch bug reports - does this not exist anymore?

A few years back, the system in place at that time was replaced by a newer system. It was an open registration. Now, however, bugs/developments are dealt with using a private GitHub account. You need to request permission to be able to read it. (I made a request for myself, but I think that request got lost.)