3.0.2 AuthNet and SSL

kinetic

I just upgraded my clients site http://www.usahaircare.com

to version 3.0.2 and installed their SSL Certificates and setup their gateway thru authorize.net today and all is working fine brooky

Only one slight little thing...

I was making my normal gateway tests and tried a valid transaction - worked

tried a bogus transaction with invalid cc number - got the error at the store as it should be

then tried a invalid transaction with a valid cc number but a bogus expiration date and to my dismay the order was successful when it should have given me an error.

Im not sure if you know that auth net DOES send back POSTback variables we can pick and fiddle with

x_response_code is the variable along with a couple of others where by if the transaction is denied we could display one message

if valid we display a success message

if there was a error we can pull the x_response_reason

and display another message so the customer knows what went wrong with the transaction

IF you are interested in working with me Brooky on tidying up the auth net stuff and working out a better error system using authnets response codes let me know

In any case Ive got a working live cubecart 3.0.2 site with SSL and Authnet

havent seen any other bugz but will let ya know!

to those of you having problems with authorize.net and SSL feel free to PM me on the board and inquire about my services Im good , reliable and affordable

Kinetic aka Mr Eyecandy :D