Howe do I uninstall this POS?

Guest GreyEagleFeathers

Guest GreyEagleFeathers

OK! Since this is your first post, I take it you didn't feel the need to ask for help.

Naw bud, I know how to read and see this is too high maintenence for me.

Just gonna go back to agora. (It works)

I thought there would be some uninstall info here but it appears to be a curse that tends to linger.

I will just remove it from my database manually.

Thank you for your blast of sunshine! :(

Guest Denver Dave

No actually I wasn't joking - thanks for the explanation. Interesting co-incidence, I was just talking with a client about whether she should enter orders that had been collected manually at a show. Perhaps one big Cash order for the show?

Guest Denver Dave
booker's "Manual Add Order" mod is what you're looking for
I searched for mannual in the hacks and mods section and the entire site. Could it be called something else?

Guest Denver Dave

Been more than a week and I have lost enough money...

Giving up and going back to the system that worked for me

Just out of curiosity, what might that system be?

Guest jeromas

I'm glad Agoracart works for the poster -- I actually switched from that to this because of the functionality CubeCart has that AgoraCart did not, although it certainly has it's merits. Different strokes for different folks I guess, but what is the point of such inflammatory posting like that?

I guess it helps the fellow psychologically to vent on here. Or not. Like you, I've never been able to appreciate the point of such outbursts; if you're done with it, dump it and go away, and STFU about it. ;)

I've never had a shopping cart before. I compared Agoracart, OS commerce and one other on the day I decided to go with Cubecart. The only reason I might have for any regret is the shipping charge difficulties I've had (am still having a few). At least there is a community here with some friendly sorts. Then again, there are so many mods for sale here, it does kind of make one wonder if the program itself might have too many weak areas.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to getting my cart going, and perhaps to making a few new friends and aquaintances on the forum :)