New eShop, please review

Guest estelle

It looks great ;). There's only a couple of suggestions i could make...

You seem to be missing the separator for your "breadcrumb trail". E.g. Your site shows "Products in: BooksUniversity"

When i scroll up and down I find the side menu incredibly annoying.... but thats just my personal opinion B). Big moving ads (or anything) in my field of vision make it hard for me to focus on the main content of the page. But having said that, its nice that its consistent across your site (ie. you have the same side menu in each section of your site).

BTW. The response time from your web server seems excessively slow right now. I hope its not normally like this!

It is an ok looking site, nothing out of the ordinary.... but functional I guess. I noticed; however, that you have another site that is linked from your store i.e. forum, banner sponsering etc.... I like that design a whole lot better; why don't you implement that design in your online store?

I haven't made any changes to the shop since I started this thread ;-( There's only person who's managing 4 websites at a time urggggggg :(

The SIDEMENU is just a temporary menu at the moment. I'll be moving them into a box sometime tomorrow or maybe this weekend :D

In the past days, server has been attacked so badly :angry:

If you have time, please review the forums

http://tranix.net/forum

very much appreciated markscarts and estelle

It is an ok looking site, nothing out of the ordinary.... but functional I guess. I noticed; however, that you have another site that is linked from your store i.e. forum, banner sponsering etc.... I like that design a whole lot better; why don't you implement that design in your online store?

Thanks Mobile

That was a brilliant idea but it's not an easy task to implementing all three sites in one. Another hand i'm not a programmer or good at coding ;-( so I decided to run each of them separately.

Thanks Mobile

That was a brilliant idea but it's not an easy task to implementing all three sites in one. Another hand i'm not a programmer or good at coding ;-( so I decided to run each of them separately.

Why is everybody calling me 'Mobile' and not Mobie??

Anyway if you are interested in doing so I can offer my services.... let me know.