paypal and then?

Alrite so a customer chose to pay using paypal.. but after he checked the paypal box.. the next page he is transferred to is paypal main site. he logs in and then nothing happens. its as if he logged in to check his balance. he didnt get my email add to pay, no invoice and so its basically ... like he typed paypal.com and logged in. is there something wrong with my setting?

Guest tbladecki

Do you have the PP gateway setup correctly? You need to make sure that you have the prper email address, and that teh IPN is setup on both PP website under the profile settings and that it is pointing to the location in CC the address below shoudl be the one:

"store"/modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php

This needs to be setuo on paypal and pointing to this location.

I hope this helps... let me know :rolleyes:

i did all of that. now it says e seller doesnt accept payments in SGD dollars. but i have already checked e box in paypals payment receiving button "No convert this to USD dollars".. hmm. one prob after anotha.. oh well.. i guess ill get e customer to do it manually.

Guest tbladecki

If it is telling you that the customer does not accept SGD you need to set up your paypal account to accept different money, go to you paypal account profile and look a the currency exhange to see if you are set up correctly.