individual item weighs for shipping HELP!

Guest hardcore77

Guest hardcore77

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH CUBECART V3 I HAVE JUST PURCHASED SHIPPING BY WEIGHT BANDS BUT HOW DO I GIVE EACH ITEM THEIR WEIGHT VALUE SO CUBECART CORRECTLY CALCULATES THE SHIPPING COST?

ALSO I NEED TO TELL CUBECART WHICH PLACES ARE NATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL AND ALSO EUROPE , IVE HAD A STAB BUT IM NOT SURE IF I HAVE GOT IT RIGHT.

CAN ANYONE HELP!!!?

THANKS

Hi,

First, please do not use all CAPS in your postings. It is considered shouting and it's difficult to read. Thanks....

The weight is assigned to each item while editing that item.

Countries are designated as National or International within "Shipping by Category" in admin control panel. Follow instructions there on how to do it. Just make sure to use two letter ISO country codes i.e.. US for United States, CA for Canada and so on....

Also make that "Shipping by Catergory" is "Disabled" and "Shipping by Weight Bands" is the only "Enabled" shipping option.

If you need any more help, please post here or PM me

Note to Brooky. Please make the location for National/International country settings in more obvious