Product options & quantity discounts

Guest casaic

I am a novice to CubeCart, though catching on quickly. One feature I cannot seem to locate is adding options to products. We are a print shop wanting to sell t-shirts on our site. I am not able to add options such as shirt size and color. Is there something I am missing, or perhaps even a mod to allow me to do this?

Also we have different level pricing depending on quantity. Is there a mod for this as well? Thanks for the help in advance.

to find a member click the Members icon at top on the forum or click search and type in mod and his name in the filter by member name

easiest to click the Members Icon and go thru the pages of members till you find him and then can see his profile

Hope this helps

I have already built a great mod for a tshirt/clothing store:

Download

I have also got a mod that reloads the web page when they click the colour of tshirt they want and it displays the tshirt in that colour, pm me for more info.

Guest tbladecki

goober999 is the man for QTY discounts... I asked him awhile ago fo this and the next thing you know BAM there it was he had it done, remember that if you need it customized for your particullar site ASK him, I asked and I (will be) recieving.