Options Navigation

I've done a search apologize if I've just failed to turn something up.

A site I'm working on for a friend has a ton of options - I had actually posted as a bug long ago - and got a response - but not a fix.

I now need to remove a specific option completely but finding it is about to kill me - I'm thinking for now I'm just going to use mysql front and manually delete it - and hope it works - but I have no idea what else is tied to it...is there some way to search the options that I'm missing to bring one up?

Thanks!

you need to remove options from a specific product?

if so click Product Options

then in step 3

3. Assign option & value to product (e.g. T-Shirt > Colour > Red)

browse each page of products that have options till you find the one you want to delete options for you will have to delete each option for that product

so if the product you want to delet eoptions for is call Myproduct1 and has 4 options

you will have to browse the pages that have that products options

the prev next page number for step 3 is on the right hand side in Product options

thanks - yes I know that - but I have 3 pages of options, 17 pages of option attributes, and 27 pages of assigned option/values - it is impossible to navigate it reasonably - having to scroll through all of them - like right now I've had to add a new color so I'm trying to find where the heck it added it - it didn't save the page - I figured out how to make it simpler on deleting the 3 options once I found them, by saving the page at the top and then putting that URL back in the browser to go back to the other two - it skips it off somewhere - but I can't see a rhyme or reason - I love 3 - but this is very frustrating */* - I just downloaded the new update - does anyone know if this was fixed in this release?

Thanks for input - I was just hoping someone else might have run into this issues with large amounts of options/attributes and had come up with a work around.

Thanks again for you quick reply though!

only way is to use the prev next page number links on the bottom section to browse your pages of products that have options they are listed alphabetically by product name

so click the > will scroll you thru pages of your products

remember this is the bottom section!

be nice if there was a search box to search for a specific product title.... in product options

okay - yes search would be plus - I'm just using mysql front to manage it - must faster - and doing direct database edits - but again - thanks for the input -- my friends site is saddles and the options are just too much to try to do it the "regular" way - */*