Weiord things break when modding Lang files

kinetic

If youve been making changes to your lang.inc.php files and weird things break or get errors on orders make sure your lang.inc.php messages are on a single line

multiple lines seem to break things

example:

say you mod the order_success message to comply with paypals verbiage

I wrote

'order_success' => "<p align=\"center\" class=\"copyText\">Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account to <br /><a class=\"txtDefault\" href=\"http://www.mydomain.com/cart.php?act=viewOrders\" target=\"_self\">View Your Order Status</a><br>and the order details of this transaction.</p>",

and it was on multiple lines and I got a order failed message on auto return from paypal when I tested

I re wrote that exact same code in Dreamweaver to be all on ONE Line and I got order success on auto return.

so if ya get weird errors and youve edited lang.inc.php check to make sure any and all messages are one line for each message even if its one looooong line of code or text.

Dont know why its true but it is... Sir William thinks it has to do with the XML parsing routines or somethin

Kinetic