Admin Sessions and Last logins IN CC3.0.3

kinetic

IM using CC3.0.3 and since the upgrade last login on adminhome is wrong and the admin sessions have stopped at the date of the upgrade which leads me to believe that in 3.0.3 these variables were changed and it is not doing the last login text display message properly and the admin session data isnt being updated.

its a small point but something that needs looking at...

Kinetic

I went into Phpmyadmin and dumped the admin sessions data (all five pages of it)

41 sessions per page 5 pages = 205 sessions was the limit

now it is working again...

seems theres a limit or something which wouldnt be bad if we could dump the session data from the stores admin when things got full...

Kinetic

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The 250 limit has not been changed as of 3.0.10, but it is done differently in 3.1.0. Just sit tight. :)

:blink:

Hmm, i've reached the 250 limit and its causing problems as i use it to track who is doing what and where from...is there a way of extending it, clearing it or somthing to make it work? (a rolling 250 session log would be good, new one in, oldest one out type thing)

Sure, give this a shot in PHPMyAdmin:

DELETE FROM `CubeCart_admin_sessions` WHERE `loginId` < 200;

This will remove the first 199 entries. :D

:errm:

• 3 months later...

I wasn't aware that there was a 250 limit on the logs.

Would have been helpful to make this clear somewhere when installing - my customer has just been hacked and needless to say I just found out the log was full and therefore the statement at the top of the page about checking back regularly is a bit pointless if the limit isn't mentioned.

Really need to either increase the 250 limit or have a rolling delete where id 251 would delete id 1.

Really need to either increase the 250 limit or have a rolling delete where id 251 would delete id 1.

This has been mentioned and i beleive it is something to be considered in the 3.10 version.

We shall wait and see :sourcerer: