Easy to Fix ?

Guest baxterg

Where oh where do I find the file that displays the "Products In..." at the top of each category page ?

It really annoys me, as the Category name is already displayed, then it says "Products In".... where do I go to remove it ?

Thanks

Where oh where do I find the file that displays the "Products In..." at the top of each category page ?

It really annoys me, as the Category name is already displayed, then it says "Products In".... where do I go to remove it ?

Thanks

Hi baxterg

Agree with ya, please update if you find any remedy.

Regards

Um I meant,

When you click on a category, the page content shows, "CATEGORY X" then underneath you get "Products In: /CATEGORY X"

It's the bit in bold I want to get rid of....

brooky has said it's contained in the /languages/en/lang.inc.php file .... and helpfully....

somewhere
(Thanks Al !!)

Going to have a trawl through that later on and see if I can find it ! Thanks anyway vrakas !

;)

If you wish to do away with both the words, "Products In:" and the path that follows, then do this (Legend skin):

Got to ../skins/Legend/styleTemplates/content/viewCat.tpl

Find:

<div><strong>{LANG_CURRENT_DIR}</strong> {CURRENT_DIR}</div>

Comment out this code by adding HTML comment before & after tags:

<!--

-->

That's it!

If you simply wish to be rid of the words, "Products In:" and leave the path, you can find where "Products In:" is specified in your language file, and change it to empty quotes (""), or you can comment out only the {LANG_CURRENT_DIR} part above. :D

REMEMBER, if you do remove this, that if or when you upgrade the cart in the future and overwrite this file, it will appear again. You'll have to re-do the mod manually.

Commenting out the line rather than simply deleting it is a good idea, just in case you want to ad it back at a later time. All you would have to do is remove the HTML comment tags ( <!-- and --> )

In fact, it is a good idea to always mark your mods - and the small, simple ones like this are the easiest to forget when you need to remember what you've done. I'd suggest something more like this:

<!-- !!!!REMOVED CATEGORY PATH BELOW!!!!

!!!! END REMOVE -->