Authorize.net Question?

Guest frostproof

Guest frostproof

Hey, a quick question for anyone using Authorize.net.

I have purchased and installed an SSL Certificate on the URL where the site and CubeCart is.

My question.

When using Authorize.net, and during the Cube Cart checkout process, is the customer transfered to an order form on the Authoize.net website to submit their credit card details,

...or is everything handled within CubeCart, with the cusomter remining on the same URL as CubeCart throughout the process?

Thanks,

they are directed to the authorize.net gateway where they fill in a form with their credit card number exporation date and CVV2 code

Currently working on integrating Authorize.net AIM method (advanced Integration Method) for use on sites with cubecart and SSL so customer DONT leave your site

and get hit with an ugly payment page

Guest frostproof

Thanks for the info. I'm defiantely looking forward to that. i've been in touch with the folks at eProcessingNetwork, and they just got back to after some troubleshooting, and mentioned that AIM had to be used, and also sent me a lot of specific information regarding the process. I'll be happy to continue to work with them to sort out a ePN pluging for CuebCart when you guys have AIM ready to roll.

I've been more impressed with CubeCart since beginning to use it, than any other cart that I've worked with in the past. The focus on XHTML/CSS is a huge point for me. And, I look forward to recommmending it to clients, along with the ePN gateway. Hopefully the AIM support goes smoothly and is not far around the corner ;)