Site Docs

Guest REEDS

Hey guys I just did a FRESH install of Cubecart and have redone my database and thats all cool but with SITE DOCS is there any way I can get them from one of the files from my old install I did copy all files from server over to local HDD before I reinstalled so I have all the PHP files that use to exist

What Dir will I find the Site Docs just so I can copy and paste rather than re-write all the docs or do I have to do that

Any help would be fantastic

Chris

Guest Denver Dave

If we are on the same track, here is my understanding of how the site docs work:

(1) The home page is contained in a file /lanuage/en/home.inc.php (for english) which is requested from admin/docs/home.php

(2) Other site docs pages are dynamically built and requested from admin/docs/siteDocs.php and built using the content in the table CubeCart_docs with one record for each site doc. So if you have access to phpmyadmin, you might try backing up the table CubeCart_docs, note the structure and try reloading it from your old table if it is available. (be sure to backup first). ... or just recreating the record.

Anyway, my guess. Interesting that the 2 new sitedocs that I created do not display the edit and delete icons properly in phpmyadim - not a clue why.

Good luck - please post any information or results you find.

• 2 years later...
Guest cart_man

Ok I am having a this problem... I want to have my "contact" document call a seperate PHP file so I can use my own form handler.

I thought this would be simple but here I am :(

The form is a stock one I use so I uploaded to the root and thought I would just stick his in the FCK editor

<?php

include_once("contact_form.php");

?>

But it wont let me save it! :rolly:

So how do I coment it out and get it into the db and then back out??? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...