Internet Explorer problems,

Hi, still having problems in Internet Explorer where page headings and buttons in the checkout disappear, but reappear if you run your mouse cursor over them; It also effects the CC3 demo shop on this site.

This is a serious issues as ive already had customers phoning to say they can't find necessary buttons, anyideas on whats causing this and how it can be fixed?

Regards :w00t:

Guest sunshine

Hi Pug,

Have you made any changes to your skin? Taking a wild guess that maybe your font color is the same as whatever your background color is, while the mouseover shows it being that the on hover color differs. You can get a good variety of browser users here, if you post your url for us to checkout. If not and you know which buttons or font are disappearing, go into the skin your using and then into the style sheet where you can check your font/button colors.

No problem here with IE 6 :(

Now, this may seem a little pedantic, but bear with me. I think the problem is with your browser settings.

In IE go to tools, and in the general settings delete all cookies. Then, dump the cache by deleting the files. Then go to some advanced settings and increase your browser's cache, if you have the disk space.

Henceforth, if you don't have any program doing "cleanup" in your temp internet files, you should dump the cache on a regular basis to keep everything running fresh.

It may be as simple as that.

It would not be uncommon for some of your visitors to have the same problem, if their browser cache is too small to handle all the elements of your site. Some may have older browsers, others may simple not be dedicating enough space to the cache. The default settings are usually not enough for some sites in my experience. Right now I have my cache set at 31911 MB in IE.

Hi, thanks for your help so far :w00t: Ive tried clearing all of my IE cache files etc, a well as increaseing it, but still page headers disappear, and on certain occasions the checkout buttons do so as well. Also ive just upgrade my version of IE to see whether that could be a problem, but still their seems to be an issue.

If you look on your picture Sunshine (Picture) – you will notice that above the subcat box their should be page heading, if you hold down your left mouse button and try to select it, it will reappear.

This problem also effects the official Cubecart3 demo? Atleast for myself.

Im mostly concerned about checkout buttons disappearing, a customer had to phone to find out where they are, but ive only had the problem once when trying.

Cetainly stumped on the cause, ive tried putting spaces in to see whether it was being covered up, and even changed back to an unmodifed classic skin. The headings only seem to work fine if their are no subcats, or the catergory has a description.

Regards!