Help Needed w/ Revising View Cart Appearance

Guest sunshine

Guest sunshine

Hi,

The shopping cart standard, displays in the box with the quantity of items, price, total etc. I would like to remove the visual appearance but keep the words shopping cart and have it place beside the search box on the top right corner of classic. I checked the box code for the art and am afraid I'll screw something up. what is the safest or best way to have just the clickable word 'Shopping Cart' up and beside the search box? Thank you :)

EDIT: This pertains to the 'View Shopping CArt' not the Checkout Cart.

Hi Sunshine, I'm planning to do something just like that with some skins. Easy way is to use the "View Cart" button, without calling {SHOPPING_CART} at all if you are worried about messing with cart.tpl and only want a button. You can adjust that button in style.css and you can find how it works in boxes/cart.tpl I believe . . .

Guest sunshine

:) I'll will pay you if you can help me with that. I jsut want the customer to click the word "shopping cart' with the little cart gif beside it and they can see what's in their cart.