bug problem with v3.04

wen i place an order to test my store and i rach to the last step to apcep payment method then the system automatically tels me that my shoppingcart is empty and it logs me out so wen i log back in : then my product is in the shoppingcart,,, i dont like that feature because it can makee a customer change their mind on placing an order if he has to log back in

There should be a sticky about posting questions....

Do not post that you have a problem if you don't provide:

Your CubeCart Version and Revision -- DUH

Your Store URL -- So we can test or see the problem if we choose

Any Mods or Changes You've Installed

If you can't do that, then it's next to impossible for us to help you.

Most if not all of us run multiple CC3 stores that work. So if yours doesn't and you haven't modified any files at all, then the problem is most likely one of these:

Corrupt Installation

Incorrect Store Configuration

Server Configuration Problem

Incorrect Usage

;)

bullshit= if you dont know the answer then just tell me you dont know.... you and vrakas are the only ones that ansewr questions but you should learn from vrakas since he or she is verry profetional..... hey god bless you, im just sincere merry christmast and please dont think anything wrong about me brother... love and peace.. sorry for my english spelling , im from latin america so you know ;)

Don't go off on me man. You presented a problem without giving ANYBODY enough info to solve it. I posted what I did because I, like vrakas and every other knowledgable user around here, get sick of people asking questions that in turn require questions on our part before we can even think about a solution.

Think about it like this. You go to your mechanic and tell him, it's broken. That's all you say. And you expect him to fix it. He can't. You simply haven't given him enough information to accurately determine the problem and arrive at an effective solution.

Now if you want to remove the chip from your shoulder, we'll do our best to help you. If not, I'm sorry. ;)

ok bro sorry,, anyway i unistall it and redo it and it has the same problem= its cubecard v3 and the problem is in the checkout wen the customer choose a payment method rightaway he is automaticaly logged off and his cart is empty, if you have a cubecart yould be familiar with this .. check it out on www.bidsea.com/catalog ... if you try it please use creditcard 4111111111111111 any exp date... god bless :mellow: