Category Custom Ordering

Guest LNT

Hi All,

Now I know I saw this somewhere just yesterday, but for the life of me I cannot no longer find it.

I am trying to edit the order in which categories will be displayed on the homepage and all customer related pages.

If anyone could please link me or even enter the mod into this Topic I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you :sourcerer:.

Hi

I guess u r talking about This topic.

Hope it works :sourcerer:

Yunus

idara,

No I thought it was at first too. That is more for the latest products area and the sub category area in the main content.

I am referring to the category list in the box floating on the left hand side which also includes homepage etc.

Regards.

Yunus,

Thanks for that. I will make provisions and see if I can get the funds together. I am also looking at buying another script which I also require.

Thanks again,

Tom.

Thanks for the kudos guys. FYI, the new version (which I really will release soon) sorts the products 14 different ways in addition to letting you order your categories and sub categories in any order you choose with unlimited depth (well, it's been tested past 5 deep, but the code is not limited at all). ;)

Hi Sir William,

I guess I am better of waiting then hey. Dont want to settle for second best if I could have the best ;). Would this also be charged at the same price ?? I certainly hope so.

Regards,

Tom.

Everybody who's purchased the current version will be sent a download link for the new version. But I will say the install for the new version is a bit easier. I hope to have it ready this weekend. Same price of course. ;)