Enquiry Cart

Guest on_way_to_fame

Guest on_way_to_fame

Hi,

I am interested in setting up a website, for my wholesale buyers. where buyers can look at pictures, and add them to an enquiry cart (No Payments are shown)..Once they have done that, they can send me the enquiry, so that I can send them quotes. Is there any chance I can do this (Disable Payments, and find an enquiry cart module).

Ash

I have built an online catalogue mod (foc) in download section you could use as it doesnt display prices or buy button and i think i made it to display a line of text u can change

e.g please email for quote or phone me etc...

Guest on_way_to_fame

Hi,

I was just wondering, if your mod is compatible with version 3?

Also, i just want to remove prices, and i want to keep the add to cart options, but just want to change the name of shopping cart to enquiry cart, so that people can add items to the enquiry cart any suggestions?

Ash

look in language/en/lang.inc.php

search for instances of "shopping cart"

Change the references in quotation marks, on the right side of the equations, from "shopping cart" to "enquiry cart"

NOTE: If you upgrade CubeCart down the road, and have to overwrite the language file, you'll have to do this all over again.

NOTE: Change en in the pathway to reflect your default language if not English