I just wanted to thank you all

Guest GoodLiteCandles

Guest GoodLiteCandles

My shopping cart is pretty much done and I believe I am going to make it live tonight after testing it with a few real credit card transactions.

I just wanted to thank all of you who have helped me on here. I really appreciate how everyone on here is so willing to help with questions and isnt rude at all.

I know what I'm going most of the time but when coming into something that you have not created it's harder to find files and figure out what certain code means (especially since I havent touched php much)

But I have gotten help on everything that I needed and I am very pleased with the final product and cube cart as a whole.

So thanks guys. Once my cart is live I'll post the link in the other forum.

Thanks again,

Hollie

Guest GoodLiteCandles

I posted this in the "Show Off" forum but I thought I would post it in here too.....

My shopping cart has officially gone live. Yay!!

www.goodlitecandles.com (main site)

www.goodlitecandles.com/shop (direct link to the shopping cart)

This is a business that my sister and I just started. We make our own soy candles.

So let me know what you think. The good and the bad. I'm always up for constructive criticism.

Thanks,

Hollie

Guest sunshine

Hi Hollie,

You did a fantastic job with GoodliteCandles.com! Terrific Intro and I read your article on the paraffin...eeehhhww to think how many years I was buring the paraffin. The only thing I suggest, which someone might think differently, is to change the 'Buy Online' to 'Online Shop' or something like that. Also, I really enjoyed your informative intro article and think at the end of it, you should add an option link to go directly to your shop because the next thing I see after reading your page is 'link' which leads to your other shops.

Good Luck :D :sourcerer:

Guest GoodLiteCandles

Thanks!

And that is a good idea to adding a link to our shop at the end of that page.

I still have a few things I want to add/tweek. I never am finished with anything, haha.

I agree excellent intro and also would put the link on to take you to shop so the customer has an option to go str8 there.

very informative all round with nice clean layout