Removing Languages

Guest timecrisis

Guest estelle

You should just be able to remove the directories that you don't want from the languages folder, or just rename each the config.inc.php to something else...

Unless anyone else knows a better way..?

Guest timecrisis

Thanks for the reply...

Yep just delete the directories..

I was geting an error when i tried to this but I think it was due to cookies...

Thanks!

I tested it early today in response to this thread before posting with "delete 'em" advice, and I got errors (so I didn't post :) )

Turns out I had set the store to another language prior to deleting all but English, and I believe that was the source of my errors. So, if you do this, be sure you have your store set to a remaining language before deleting the others :wacko:

I know, sounds simple, but hey, I try to do something stupid every day :rolleyes:

Guest estelle

Turns out I had set the store to another language prior to deleting all but English, and I believe that was the source of my errors. So, if you do this, be sure you have your store set to a remaining language before deleting the othersĀ  :rolleyes:

Or just delete your cookies :wacko:

All the registered clients of mine i have deleted the languages and left them only with 2 or max 3. I also add an extra language they need, I never got any errors :wacko:

Deleting the folders seems to be ok so far :rolleyes:

Guest timecrisis

No problems

glad to be able to help instaed of asking questions!

I got the errors aswell...it is just that it is looking for a language that is not there (as you have just deleted it!)...

:wacko::dizzy: :sourcerer: