Fully Pre-Modded CC Version

Guest UltimateX

Guest UltimateX

Hey guys, I was just wondering. Is it possible for you guys to launch a fully pre-modded version of CubeCart that comes pre-installed with almost all the mods out there? This would critically cut down all the mod support questions on the forums and would also be a lot more useful to people. This is just a suggestion. :wacko:

Suggest you take a proper look my friend

CC V3 already fully loaded with the most popular mods from its former V2

And if thats not enuff for you there are plenty of modders in here happy to assist you for a few $$'s

It kind of depends on what mods you're referring to. If you're talking about my e-mail mods and PayPal mods and the mods from all the rest of us that have tweaked/improved the base software, then those usually get incorporated into future releases. Brooky will gladly incorporate the best fixes into release versions as he's already done in 3.0.4, and 3.0.5. I'm sure 3.0.6 will be no different.

However, if you're talking about all the paid mods out there, then it's obviously not going to happen. Who would keep track of it? Who would get paid? Nah, not gonna do it. ;)

OK, so you may not actually be crazy - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - after all, you're a newbie.

But stop and think about it: These mods are by several different people. Some are free, some are paid, but all provide a specific solution or answer a specific need or want.

I don't know of ANYBODY who would want or need EVERY mod that's out there, anyway ;)

Look at evilhomer's v.2 site, he sometimes offered "complete stores" with several of his mods pre-loaded. Great deals like that from a particular modder are about the best you could ever expect in the way of turn-key, one-stop shopping for a CubeCart store :D

hmmm

forgot i did that starts thinking about v3 stores to build

For the record

You can only sell modded complete stores at bookers site as thats the only one to be authorised by brooky and devillion. This is for a number of reasons.

1 : You still have to download cc from here you only get updated files/database

2 : You also get a license key when you purchase.

Watch my area on bookers site starting work now.

@UltimateX welcome :)

Suggestion:

Download the CC version you wish to use, then mod the files or add the mods you want to use and the keep it on your hdd for future use.

This can be done by YOU if you are going to sell CC to clients with specific mods included :D

On the other hand what you requested is impossible to do by anyone, specially not by CC oficially ;)

PS: I do this for using CC as an Online Catalogue but i also then register CC. :)

Guest UltimateX

hey guys, nice meeting you all...this wasn't a request....it was just an idea....cause i know of a lot of other fully modded open source web apps...just an idea though