awesome... nuff said

Guest takeaction

Guest takeaction

I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but it will get moved if it isn't. :)

This has got to be the easiest and best script I have ever seen! When my idiocy wore off (medication - I will explain below), cubecart and the instock mod installed within seconds...

As for my idiocy.... I have a crushed disc in my spine so I often take medication (hydrocodone) to kill the pain... I tried installing cubecart while medicated, and as usual, my brain didn't function as it was supposed to, so I couldn't get it installed... I searched and searched through the forums for an answer... There can't be an answer for the problems I was having because there was actually no problem with the script... The problem was that while I was medicated, I wasn't following the instructions... DUH!

When the medication (my idiocy) wore off, and I deleted the entire thing and reuploaded it, the install was done in 10 seconds... YES, I mean that literally, 10 seconds! Of course I had to go in and modify the admin settings, but it was installed and fully functional none the less...

You have made a product that is a true benefit to the world...

I only have one problem brooky... I want to post a link/banner on my website telling everyone that ever visits my site of your product, and I need your permission, and instructions on how you would like it done. I don't mean the tiny link on the bottom of the product, I mean a GIANT banner/text links that people will SEE. :)

Please let me know... Post it here or email me, either way... Please...

Wayne Smith

www.compujudge.com (yes it's new and tiny for now. :) )

• 4 months later...

I have to second the thoughts of takeaction. I have tried many scripts for online carts, and this has to be one of the simplist to use by far.

I do think that with time, the support forum should grow and flourish and I believe that the ideas, mods and hacks should be shared fully, especially to those that have a licence :)

I thought that the script was so good I purchased the licence straight away... that way by supporting brooky he will be more enthused to continue in his endeavours!

Keep up the good work,

MiniMe

• 1 month later...

Brooky, before new version PLEASE correct cubecart home page!

It's good to users, to you, to everybody.

1. How I can add new mod's??? No place to do this.

You added to phorum information:

Please visit http://mods.cubecart.com if you wish to submit a modification/hack, but this page is not working.

Why I ask it: I don't want that users use my bad mod, I want add update mod.

2. In Hack & Mod phorum have wrong link's.

Example: http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?showtopic=517

Please click to link "download file".

Same problem with other mods!

3. Small mistake, but mistake - in all download files have all time same last download date.

Brgrds,

Joker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been a while since anyone has posted here so I must reply as well. I'm new to this and after installing several different programs like this and playing around with them, this is far none the easiest to install and customize. Thank you so much for providing such a great service and support system. You'll be hearing more from me in the near future. :ph34r:

• 3 months later...

:D I have to agree! I tried all of the cart that were part of the package deal with my hosting, and this one by far was the best! It took seconds to upload and everyone here on this mb has been more than happy to help me with changing graphics etc on my site to make it truely mine. It actually was allot of fun to build my store using cube cart! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to build a quick and easy shopping cart.

Very anxiously awaiting v3 too!! ;)

Jen