Qs from an E-commerce Newbie

Guest delawa05

Guest delawa05

I have never set up a shopping cart or E-commerce site before at all.

I already have the products, prices, descriptions, etc. set up on a web site. What I really want to do is have a "add to shoppong cart" button on my site and when they're done, checkout using Paypal, money order, etc.

So I don't really want the buyer to go to/see the Zen Cart site at all, it should all be in the background.

Any help getting started is appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

Guest delawa05

I have never set up a shopping cart or E-commerce site before at all.

I already have the products, prices, descriptions, etc. set up on a web site. What I really want to do is have a "add to shoppong cart" button on my site and when they're done, checkout using Paypal, money order, etc.

So I don't really want the buyer to go to/see the Zen Cart site at all, it should all be in the background.

Any help getting started is appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

delawa05, I'm sure your only intention is to get help, but wow! :)

You're double-posting, and you're asking questions about Zen Cart at the CubeCartâ„¢ site ;)

You do not need a shopping cart software to do what you are asking. Put PayPal buttons on the webpages next to your products.

I suggest you go to the PayPal site and read through their "solutions" pages for ecommerce. You do not need cart software, if you are not going to use the cart :(

I gave the short answer in your other thread of the same topic. In this one I will add, you are going about this all wrong - if you ever plan to add more products. If you want to develop a full product line some day, then you should seriously consider actually using the

>>=-- CUBECARTâ„¢ --=<<

software.

;)

Again you do not need cart software at all to do what you are doing.