Authorize net

kinetic

Yall should visit http://www.freeauthnet.com

much cheaper route to securing an authorize.net acct which is by far the best payment gateway for featuires and prices

Setup FeeFREE

Authorize.net License Fee FREE

Application Fee FREE

Programming Fee FREE

Discount Rate 2.19%

Transaction Fee $0.25

Statement Fee $9.95

Customer Service Fee FREE

Internet Gateway Fee $15.95

Check by Phone Software FREE

Check Recovery Service FREE

Credit Restrictions Very Strict Not an issue

these prices are even cheaper than going thru authnet or another provider

as freeauthnet does major bulk acct signups and passes the savings on to people like us

they even have a affiliate program so you can sell authorize.net accts

and YES they are LEGIT

we use them exclusively for signing up clients with authorize.net

Kinetic

Authorize.net does not list cubecart as being certified. Have cubecart tried to get certified? The reason im asking is that in another post I was talking about getting a Merchany Account & Linkpoint and even have come close to a decision to get it. In this post someone recommended another merchant account the rates seem very apealing. The problem is that they offer Authorize.net as the gateway and after reviewing there site Its appealing as well because you can except cards from all over the world. The problem is that cubecart is not certified. Being that im in the development stage and want to make the best decisions on what I choose for my store I would feel more secure to buy cubecart and use on the Authorize.net gateway if it was certified. The other Merchany Account & Linkpoint i was looking at give Linkpoint included in there service I have contacted Linkpoint and found out that cubecart is certified for use on there system the downside is that i cant take international credit card processing.

What to do?

Please note im one of the persons who had a very bad experience with paypal. Yes it seems like there service is great till something happens then they just keep ignoring you till you stop bugging them. Currently I have them in court and have been advised by my attorney not to comment on the details. There for im looking for the perfect internet payment solution to use with cubecart with out the paypal nightmare.

Id definetly reccomend Authorize.net with CubeCart the fact CubeCart isnt certified shouldnt worry you I have SEVERAL clients who use CubeCart with authorize.net and with NO Problems. By far Authorize.net is the safest and easy to use payment gateway as well as having good prices especially if you get an acct thru freeauthnet. We dotn reccomend any other gateways except PayPAl and Authorize.net to our e-commerce clients... why? cuz they work....

and definetly check out http://www.freeauthnet.com

If you need help with CubeCart or Authorize.net please dont hesitate to contact me

Im also the one who wrote the authorize.net variables in CC2.x.x secure.php

and that has been caried over to version 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marshalls

Win a court case agenst paypal? ha! good luck, I hope you have the best of the best lawyer.. oh what.. nope paypal has him!

Anyway., Does Authorize.net let you transfer the money right to your bank account any time you want to like paypal does?

cause im getting sick of paypal and there BS.

I do alot of drop shipping and cant afford to keep paying for product with my own money and then wait 2 weeks for my merchant to drop it into my account once every 2 weeks.. it sucks..

• 1 month later...

Win a court case agenst paypal? ha! good luck, I hope you have the best of the best lawyer.. oh what.. nope paypal has him!

Anyway., Does Authorize.net let you transfer the money right to your bank account any time you want to like paypal does?

cause im getting sick of paypal and there BS.

I do alot of drop shipping and cant afford to keep paying for product with my own money and then wait 2 weeks for my merchant to drop it into my account once every 2 weeks.. it sucks..

I get my money like in 2 days into my checking account. Here is the link.

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-1736699-10298202