Remove Test Category

how do I get the test category to disappear? I don't have a delete option on it and when I edit it and remove the name it still shows up.

Also- I have a similar problem in subcategories. One I found that even after I deleted the category its place is still being saved and so I have 9 subcategories but there is a hole in the middle so they don't line up nice and even.

View here: http://store.dunnmountain.com to see what I mean. The subcategory is under Photography.

Thanks

Trish

Subcat display is a different problem, fix is in the first download here.

As to "Test Product" and "Test Category," they can be deleted as evilhomer describes, or you can do as I do and use the edit product or edit category to rename them as actual categories and products of your store, leaving no "hole" in the auto-incremental number in db :wub: But this is no big deal either way . . . :)

Okay, I tried the fix and it didn't work. The problem is when I deleted a subcategory the spot for it still remains... go here:

store.dunnmountain.com click on Photography. That space there is where a subcat used to be and it won't fill it in. There were no products or subcats in that at all.

Thanks

Nevermind- it looks right now- just took a bit to register the change I guess. Thanks.