Product Page: Image left, text right

Guest mbcummings

Guest mbcummings

Hey CC'ers,

I have a modified killer skin in place. I have tried a number of things to get the image left and text right in CC3... without redesigning/coding out the entire store.

I've been looking at others sites... it appears that no one is really improving product pages. They're all image top, text below. Seems a shame to make users scroll for the buy button.

Can you offer any help? Again, image left, and all product related text/options right in Killer skin... tested logical floats, witdths and align properties in varying combo's in CSSP and mangaged only to break it somehow. :0

Thanks for all input! Nice community here....

Best regards,

Mic

Guest mbcummings

Great, roban! And you are so right, no one wants to scroll to the buy button, and no one should have to!

Sill ISO CSS (table-less) solution for image left | text right in modified Killer skin (no left boxes, diff. colors/backgrounds etc.)

Please help.

Thanks!

Please, do not offer suggestion you have not tested! I have a lot of front end coding experience and this is not as simple as it should be.

Hmmm, sounds like a pleeeeeaaaaa for help, but from one who is not at all desperate and who touts his own skill at the task - yet cannot accomplish it. Your request for help seems full of mixed messages.

However, if you post the code here of your modified file and offer to discuss your changes that didn't work, I may be able to pinpoint your problem if I'm still on the board when you post it :angry: .