[Minor] Goober

File Name :: Double Row of Categories for "Killer" skin

Author :: goober999

Category :: Minor

CubeCart Version :: v3.0.4+

Description ::

Here's my lates hack to create a second row of tabs for the "Killer" skin. With my previous mod, the first row was for the top level categories and the second row was for the second level categories. This mod puts top level categories on both rows.

With this mod you will be able to select the number of tabs to be displayed on the first row, with the rest of the tabs on the second row.

Use this mod if you like "Killer" skin and it's getting crowded on the single row of tabs.

Updated Tue, Nov 22 2005 1:08 pm

View File

Edited by goober999

• 2 weeks later...

File Name :: Double Row of Categories for "Killer" skin

Author :: goober999

Category :: Minor

CubeCart Version :: v3.0.4+

Description ::

Here's my lates hack to create a second row of tabs for the "Killer" skin. With my previous mod, the first row was for the top level categories and the second row was for the second level categories. This mod puts top level categories on both rows.

With this mod you will be able to select the number of tabs to be displayed on the first row, with the rest of the tabs on the second row.

Use this mod if you like "Killer" skin and it's getting crowded on the single row of tabs.

Updated Tue, Nov 22 2005 1:08 pm

View File

Hello Goober,

Great mod, but i have a question

is it posible to have a singel row when you start and when you click on the cat 1 tab then you get the seccond tab with the cat 1 subs for that tab en so on with the second cat

beek