The latest products problem

Guest pepelu

the 2rd of the second row is uprising?

Your Latest Products are not displaying evenly, you need to incorporate this fix: http://cc3.biz/extras/LateProdFix.pdf

the box line is broken

Also need to fix styles to overcome the IE Peekaboo bug - causing the border to disappear in places right now when view in IE . . . fix is here: http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=12813

Thanks mark

"

What you have to arrive at is a static height setting for the image elements, so that the height will

be the same whether they contain one or two lines of text, or even if one image is larger than the

rest in height. Then, they will all line up properly. The height you specify should be equal to or

greater than the the length of the element required for your longest image with the most

lines of text. Don’t worry, you don’t have to know this number; you can find it by trial and error."

Can you tell me more about how to adjust the height.THANK YOU.

No, I can't tell you how to do that in the Killer skin, as I have not experimented with that. The Killer has a dynamic overall width setting (i.e., full screen) so the width changes according to window size, and the number of Latest Products per row is variable I think, in ACP, so it is understandable they do not want to center.

Answer may be simple, or near impossible, I don't know, and don't have time to look at it right now :)

Glad I could help clear up the other two issues though :D