Shipping by weight

CC Version 3.06 Legend skin

Hello, I would like to ship by weight. Here is a screenshot of the configuration

I believe would be most logical:

shipping.jpg

I have tried many combinations of shipping modules.

All result in:

Sorry

No shipping method setup for your country.

Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement.

I am logging in as [email protected] password ostrea2

I have set my self up as a canadian, american, whatever and it still results in this error message.

I am obviously doing something very wrong.

Is there a fix for this? ;)

OK, I've changed it so that they are all upper case. I am still getting the shipping error ;) :

Sorry

No shipping method setup for your country. Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement.

Here are the updated settings:

shipping.jpg

is there anything here that anyone can see?

-thnx in advance

again I am using 3.06 and user name: [email protected] pass: ostrea2

Looks as though your weight to cost ratios are screwed up, though I'm not sure, Are you attempting to say, 0-5 pounds, $10.00 under 1st class, and 0-5 pounds, $8.00 under 2nd class?

If so, try 5:10.00, and 5:8.00,

I do not know if the decimal places are causing problems, but I never used decimal places, and it worked for me.

Still saying

Sorry

No shipping method setup for your country. Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement. :cry:

the product has an assigned weight and I've corrected the ratios as instructed:

shipping.jpg

Is there a file that should be updated or writing permissions that could possibly be upset? :lol:

Hi

Tested to buy this product http://www.dbmarina.com/estore/index.php?a...rod&productId=3 got the same problem, Can you please tell what is the weight of this product ?

Regards

Yunus

EDITED: What i have seen in your image above, you have only given the shipping rate for 5 kg/lb. You will have to follow the pattern to the MAX weight you think one can order OR the maximum weight of order you can execute.

i.e. 5:10,10:20,15:30,20:40,25:50,30:60,35:70,40:80..............or what ever the shipping is for both 1st class and 2nd class.

Edited by idara

Ok, I've changed it as you've suggested and still same error. I've also tried free shipping.. still says:

Sorry

No shipping method setup for your country. Please contact us to see if we can make an alternative arrangement.

surely there is a file somewhere with the wrong permissions on it?

here is current settings:

shipping.jpg

also if I disable the by weight shipping it has the same error, but I'm repeating myself. Otherwise all taxation works fine, based on country.

Any technical help with this would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike @ Baddeck Marine

Hi

again tested your store with new user name, still the same problem. sorry I don't know what is the problem, though all settings looks fine :)

Regards

Yunus

Hi

Don't be sad :) Cubecart is a good shopping cart program, my store is working fine with any problem, my shipping by weight is working fine, you can see my Test Store user: [email protected] pass: 1234

There must be a little bug due to which you having a problem, I suggest you to upload the file modules/shipping/By_Weight/calc.php if it doesn't work then try re-installing cubecart 3.0.6

all the best

Yunus

Thank you Yunus, I have updated the calc.php file and reinstalled to no avail... I will try downgrading to different versions... Even with flat rate however (of whatever $) CC 3.06 still returns that My country is not configured, so fure sure it's a bug, thanks again for your help on this, the forum community is very good.

-Mike D :)

Guest estelle

Mike, I could try having a look at this for you. If you want, PM me an administrator log in details and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Its certainly an unusual case. Many of us have CubeCart working perfectly, including with the By Weight shipping module.