How can i cleen up this, Tips advice needed...

Guest aikdo

Guest estelle

Ugh! :D Now thats a scary registration page :w00t:

Its also looking a bit funkier in IE than in Firefox (eg on the homepage there are different shades of grey around the logo, and the categories are right aligned rather than left)

Hey aikdo, I see you are using a template produced by fullahead designs, from OSWD.

It appears that you have a table on this page, and that the text fields are too large to allow the layout to stay in place in IE.

I don't know about the layout issues in Mozilla (I looked, but only a glance).

Often when using a template like this you will need to do quite a bit of tweaking to get it right.

Send a PM if you're still having trouble tommorrow, and I'll try to take a deeper look.

BTW, I like the designs by fullahead, and will probably adapt a few other of his designs to CC soon myself. Wish me luck? :D

I totaly agree their designs are amazing... I will do a but more playing around, problems if FF ore only minor but in IE WOW!!! i call that one messed up site :D ...

Ive got 14days left to do this site and about 2 others so all.... **quivers** wish me luck too!! **quivers some more**