Unchangable text color!?

Guest jonyerg2k6

Guest jonyerg2k6

I'm editing my own skin, and I set the site background color to black. I noticed that some of the text in the main content cannot be changed. Under the "Latest Products" section on the homepage, the link has a class in the code called "txtContentTitle" but I cannot find it is any of the style sheets.

Also, when you select to view more information about an item from the homepage, the test above the item description ("Product Information") and the "Location: /T-Shirts" text also seems to be uneditable. I doesnt seem to have a class assigned to it... as shown below... (This is a portion of the code directly taken from the page)

<strong>Location:</strong> /T-Shirts</span>

What can I do, and how can I access this code to ass a class assignment?

you can go to my cart to see for yourself. the text does not appear, but if you select it, its there.

http://www.mutatedpanda.com/shop/index.php...rod&productId=2

If you openur skins folder and then under stylesheets open layout.css look and you will find what u want

about line 120 ish

.txtContentTitle {

font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

font-size: 120%;

font-weight: bold;

color: #0672CC;

}

Guest jonyerg2k6

Unfortunetly, thats not it. I looked at the code, and I had already set the text color to FFFFFF. I just find it really odd that those portions of text do not have any css style attatched to it through the code. Would anybody happen to know which PHP or HTML files I can access to edit and add the styles?

If you really do have bits of text that are not already affected by CSS (doubtful), this is the way to deal with it: Set the default font color at white for the entire site.

OPEN layout.css

Place a color property into the body tag:

body  {

color: white;

}

or

body  {

color: #fff;

}

This will affect the color of any foreground (text) element that is not set for color lower in the chain . . .

HTH