CART WINDOW SIZE 800X600

Guest sanshuman

Guest sanshuman

I changed the CC Window size to 1024X768 and now i cant find where this was.

What determines the main window size? i would like to set it again for 800X600.

Thanks you,

-S

What version of CubeCartâ„¢ are you using? Also, what operating system are you using?

I do not believe you can "change the cart window size"

If you have changed the screen resolution on your PC from 800 X 600 to 1024 X 768, then it depends which operating system you are using.

Where is the link to your store? Did you read the pinned post, in caps titled "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE"?

If you answer a few basic questions like these, perhaps someone can help ;)

Something else I thought of, IF you are using v.3 of CC, and IF you have messed with the files to get Classic or Legend to display 1024 across, then you should just go to the download section and under Skins, download the original skin files.

But again, this is just a shot in the dark as you have given no one any information to determi9ne even what your problem is!!!

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING TO THIS FORUM and you will make it easier on yourself and everyone else here who wants to help ;)

Guest sanshuman

I am using CC 3.0.5. and a modified version of Killer skin. My browser/screen resolution is 1024X768 but that really is not an issue coz when i change my screen resolution to 800X600, the CC Window does not fit. i.e. the window is set to 98% of 1024X768 - and I do remember changing the CC window size somewhere, and it was not the Layout.css as long as i remember. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

-sachin

Guest sanshuman

Here is the Screenshot of the site under development. Access has been restricted since it uses live db, so unfortunately i couldnt pass on the link. take a look.

Sachin, it is unfortunate that I cannot see a live link, as I could then "pirate" away your css files, and have a look to see if I could spot someting amiss.

I do not believe there is a "screen size" setting in CubeCartâ„¢, I believe the only way to alter the display size is by editing skin files - so not knowing what you may have done, and not being able to reproduce the problem, I can't help you. Perhaps someone else here can.

It can not resize to 800x600 because of your image in the middle... Killer is a veriant skin and so the middle column gets smaller as it needs to, it can not do this with your skin as the image blocks the center column from reducing...

The bad news it, unless you almost half that image size or remove it it will not work...

Guest sanshuman

got it, the solution is in the width parameter of pageSurround style, in the layout.ccs in styleSheets directory where you fix the width parameter to percentage or absolute pixels. Aikdo's comment is true though, Image width must remain equal or less, than max clear width available after sideboxes, paddings etc.

thanks for your help guys!

-S

• 2 weeks later...

Hello chaps and Happy New Year first :sourcerer:

Ok, I do have a question of same topic here. The fixed browser resolution instead of the dynamic rsolution. My site is ME4WD and I'm using CubeCart 3.0.6 and the Killer theme (slightly moded).

I need help to "lock" the entire site browsing resolution to 1024x768 and I tried to follow the thread here without any luck :w00t:

Thanks and cheers

Edited by Feri