Weird Admin Problem

Guest aikdo

Hey all im having a really weird day today, but here it is, i moved CC from /Store/ to / and alter all the files like i have done for too many diffrent clients but for some reson im now having a really annoying problem my admin area has compleatly died with the following error...

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/user/public_html/ernestgbrooks/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/ernestgbrooks/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:46) in /home/user/public_html/ernestgbrooks/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 48

I just can seem to work out what why who when has gone wrong... all i did was migrate the files and make the edit...

Edited by aikdo

Well, whaddya say about something like that? I would assume you have checked all the basics . . .

Sounds like a problem develops when the program checks the admin session path

lines 46 - 48 in my text editor:

// check session path is correct

} elseif(strpos(dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), $_SESSION['ccAdminPath']) !== 0){

header("Location: ".$GLOBALS['rootRel']."admin/login.php?goto=".currentPage());

exit;

I would wonder what the URL looks like in your browser's address bar when this error occurs.

Edited by markscarts

URL is fine ect... Been trying to figure this for the last few hours...

I commented out that area to try figure it out and i have the same error in my header.inc.php file... all i can think is something has happeded to the strpos() function...

God knows what or how... at the moment i have the admin area working but only because i commented out those lines...

Guest estelle

Have you tried clearing your CubeCart cookies? Maybe the cookie is still there from when you had the store in the previous location, and this is stuffing things up.

As i have noticed before, CC versions number released content is not the same for some like this reasons. Official 3.0.6 release was on 11/10/2005, Sir Williams hack posted one day later. Brooky added this to 3.0.6 package in the same hack day.

I used to download any next release one or two days later as official date, then one or two week later again - i know for what, many people dont know.

Didnt knew about this issue - never happened, never red, never searched.

Suggestion to ad additional coments RELEASED MMDDYYYY HH:MM (like BULID No used in compiled programs) or into forum. Who can recognize what is what :D

Estelle good survey as usual ;)

I cant see how as all files where copied from one folder to the other remotely with NO local presence but ill see if yet another download of 3.0.6 <<< i now have 8 copies in random places does the trick

Installed CC clean today but im still getting that error... Anyone got an idea???

Really does sound like that problem to the T BUT that fix is in the files im so confused...

Edited by aikdo