Change font color on search box

Guest molsy

Can anyone tell me how to change the font color of the search box in the classic skin?

I would also like to move th e"log in" or "register" a bit further down - like 3px... where can i do that?

Thanks

Oh ok - I thought that was just for the stuff on the bottom of the page. Alright :D

oh hey just so you know - your link is wrong - it has http: two times in a row, so peeps might not understand how to get to it the right way ;)

Guest gorbry

Hi, My question is almost the same..

I have recently moved my searchbox and I am now trying to change the text to match the text of popular products I have played around the with style.css but no changes show... Any tips?? also I want to change the cell padding so it matches the others as a the moment it has a big gap around the searchbox.

site is: www.gorbry.com.au/wwa

Guest vrakas

@gorbry

before you do anything else i suggest you correct the problem on the homepage as it not fiting correctly in the 1024x768 or less. :ninja:

I beleive it might be the text box is too wide (This site is under construction and no orders will be processed. We will ....) :)

Guest gorbry

Hi vrakas,

I have removed that box how does it look now? (Thanks for the tip!)

If you are able to assit with my earlier request that be great..

Thanks Bryce (Gorbry)