2 Col/Full Page Layout problem in ViewBasket

Guest tlingit

Guest tlingit

In CC 3.0.7-pl1 using Mark Gunter's CLASSIC FULL SCREEN VERSION, I'm changing the 3 column layout to 2 column.

Please check what I'm referring to in this View Basket screen.

Everything looks good, except in View Basket, there is one DIV (?) that I just don't know the name of -- the one jutting out with Product Info -- so I don't know where to change it to the right width.

I can change the box that holds all these contents -- Product Info, Useful Links, Basket Total..--, but the Product Info continues to jut out, so it must be position: relative (?)

What do I need to change? What is the name of the DIV?

My columns are 20%/80%

Thanks in advance.

Guest davedavenport

In CC 3.0.7-pl1 using Mark Gunter's CLASSIC FULL SCREEN VERSION, I'm changing the 3 column layout to 2 column.

Please check what I'm referring to in this View Basket screen.

Everything looks good, except in View Basket, there is one DIV (?) that I just don't know the name of -- the one jutting out with Product Info -- so I don't know where to change it to the right width.

I can change the box that holds all these contents -- Product Info, Useful Links, Basket Total..--, but the Product Info continues to jut out, so it must be position: relative (?)

What do I need to change? What is the name of the DIV?

My columns are 20%/80%

Thanks in advance.

The problem lies in your div colMainCheckout being set at 80%. Try 99% and this will solve the problem. Remember to check in all browsers.

Guest tlingit

The problem lies in your div colMainCheckout being set at 80%. Try 99% and this will solve the problem. Remember to check in all browsers.

Thanks, Dave.

I should have been clearer when I said, "I can change the box that holds all these contents -- Product Info, Useful Links, Basket Total..--, but the Product Info continues to jut out, so it must be position: relative (?)" -- I was referring to the very div colMainCheckout.

Even when I do adjust it to 99%, that one div (whatever it is???) still juts out past the colMainCheckout!

I also forgot to mention, you don't see this till you add a product to the cart and then View Cart.

Thanks again.

I'm still hunting for the necessary div to change.

Yes, you have to be careful with those two (Classic and Legend) in the cart page on a full-screen width. Switching these skins to full screen is not always as easy as some think.

I see what you're referring to in Mozilla when a product is added (you don't see this effect in IE6) - what you see protruding past the right side of the screen is not a division, it is a table that contains the rows for products in the cart.

If you can't get this figured out send a PM, maybe tommorrow sometime I can help you with it :P