Main content alignment question

Guest scrappy

Guest scrappy

Hello, new to the forum,

http://www.scrapbookmaniacs.com/index.php?...viewCat&catId=2

I would like to know if anyone can help me get the top of the main content header lined up with the categories header. I am sure its a padding or spacer issue, just can't seem to find it. Also, If I want to replace the welcome text with a picture on the front, what do I replace in the code?

www.scrapbookmaniacs.com

Thanks in advance.

Chris

If I were in your shoes, I'd have the folk at 7dana.com do the alignment, since they made the skin and charge full retail for their skins.

As to the welcome text, this can be changed in your ACP. Just look at the menu in ACP and you'll see a link for Documents > Homepage

That will allow you to edit the homepage text, add images, etc. You can do this through the "rich text editor" or you can use the Source button on the editore to paste in HTML code.

NOTE: You must chmod 777 the file, language/en/home.inc.php before you can edit the homepage.

Chris, open skins/cube_blue/styleSheets/layout.css, find "boxContent" class and edit padding value....replace "padding: 3px" with "padding: 0 3px 3px 3px":

.boxContent { padding: 0 3px 3px 3px; font-size: 75%; color: #333333; margin: 0 0 5px 0; }