LOTS of big errors in UPGRADE...

okay... NOT good! I have uploaded the files TWICE... still no go. Did I miss something? I just downloaded the 3.0.8 version tonight.

These are the errors I am receiving exactly what's showing up on my homepage.

http://www.ladysalvia.net/store/

?>*(\.[a-z]{2,5})$",$email)){ return TRUE; } else { return FALSE; } } ////////////////////////////////// // get alternate language of product //////// function prodAltLang($productId){ global $db, $lang_folder, $glob, $config; if($lang_folder !== $config['defaultLang']){ $foreignVal = $db->select("SELECT name, description FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_inv_lang WHERE prod_master_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($productId)." AND prod_lang=".$db->mySQLSafe($lang_folder)); if($foreignVal==TRUE){ return $foreignVal[0]; } else { return FALSE; } } else { return FALSE; } } ?>

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ladysalv/public_html/store/includes/ini.inc.php:9) in /home/ladysalv/public_html/store/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ladysalv/public_html/store/includes/ini.inc.php:9) in /home/ladysalv/public_html/store/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

]; } else { $GLOBALS['rootDir'] = $glob['rootDir']; $GLOBALS['storeURL'] = $glob['storeURL']; $GLOBALS['rootRel'] = $glob['rootRel']; } ?>

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ladysalv/public_html/store/includes/ini.inc.php:9) in /home/ladysalv/public_html/store/includes/session.inc.php on line 96

E code=".$db->mySQLSafe($cCode); $currencyVars = $db->select($query); ?>>parse("index.latest_prods"); } $index->parse("index"); $page_content = $index->text("index"); ?>box_content = $box_content->text("search_form"); ?>("session"); $box_content = $box_content->text("session"); ?>tent->parse("categories"); $box_content = $box_content->text("categories"); ?>nt = $box_content->text("random_prod"); } else { $box_content = ""; } ?>"info"); $box_content = $box_content->text("info"); ?>ontent->parse("language"); $box_content = $box_content->text("language"); ?>ntent = $box_content->text("currency"); } else { $box_content = ""; } ?>>assign("CART_STEP","step2"); } else { $box_content->assign("CART_STEP","cart"); } $box_content->parse("shopping_cart"); $box_content = $box_content->text("shopping_cart"); ?>s"); $box_content = $box_content->text("popular_products"); ?>box_content->text("sale_items"); } else { $box_content = ""; } ?> } $box_content->parse("mail_list"); $box_content = $box_content->text("mail_list"); ?>ontent->parse("site_docs"); $box_content = $box_content->text("site_docs"); ?>

I can't access my ADMIN stuff either... all I did was simply upload everything as 3.0.7 did NOT have anything that needed to be saved as the store wasn't open to the public yet.

Please let me know whats going on. This was a clean install.

I would suggest deleting the file in your FTP as well as the Database and starting over from scartch.

Do you know the version of PHP and MySql your using?

yeah looks like im going to have to delete everything and start all over again. I've got errors all across the board, even inside the install files uploaded. I don't know what's going on. Im going to redownload the zip file again and see if that helps. This is the first version I've had problems with, unfortunately, all the setup time and everything I've spent getting the store just right is now kaput! B)

Lemme try the database stuff and starting over. brb

Well, had to redownload the "upgrade" which turned into a completely new 'install'.

Does anyone know if I have a backup for my language/en/home.inc.php file, if I can upload that safely so I don't have to retype my whole frontpage information?? That's what I was REALLY trying to avoid....

Please let me know!!! Thanks!

Well, had to redownload the "upgrade" which turned into a completely new 'install'.

Does anyone know if I have a backup for my language/en/home.inc.php file, if I can upload that safely so I don't have to retype my whole frontpage information?? That's what I was REALLY trying to avoid....

Please let me know!!! Thanks!

If you downloae the file name it home.inc.php.bak for backup, and save it to your computer. Then install the new cart. Once you get the cart working. Take the home.inc.php that's on your server and rename it home.inc.php.bak and save it on your server.

Change the name of the backup that's on your computer to home.inc.php and upload that to the correct directory. You shouldn't have to retype anything