view cart not working after using buy from product page

Guest shift-lock.com

Guest shift-lock.com

view cart not working after using buy from product page.

exactly as it says

You purchase a product buy clicking buy on the product page, then when it reloads the view cart button no longer works

exactly as it says

You purchase a product buy clicking buy on the product page, then when it reloads the view cart button no longer works

I don't know if you fixed this already, but i just "bought something (put it in my cart). Then went back to the homepage and clicked "View" and it worked fine

Guest shift-lock.com

exactly as it says

I don't know if you fixed this already, but i just "bought something (put it in my cart). Then went back to the homepage and clicked "View" and it worked fine

Yea it works if you go back to the homepage but why doesn't it work on the page it redirects you to.

You select buy and the page reloads to show you have a product in your basket. Now with out going to any other page if you just go up to view its not a link to bring you to your basket..

If I go to any other page yes it works but not on the products reload bage after buy option and I think for my purposes most of my customers will be checking out that instant.

Thanks for you help guys.