Version of Protx Protocol in CubeCart

Hi

My client wants to add 3D secure to his Protx account, but needs to know which version of Protx Protocol the cart is using.

The cart is CubeCart V 3.0.8 so does anyone know whch version of the Protx protocol this uses?

Brendon

• 2 weeks later...

Guest PMinteractive

Hi

The transfer.inc.php file in modules/gateway/Protx has this at line 278:

<input type='hidden' name='VPSProtocol' value='2.22' />

That should be it as it sounds familiar. I'm just about to try and implement Protx's VSP Direct... tho not much talk of it on here so either it'll fail miserably or I'll have a tutorial written by the end of next week! I wouldn't hold out much for the latter tho...

when I looked into it, vspdirect seemed to require additional software to be installed on the server.

I didn't look into it much more after that TBH, as most people use some form of shared hosting, and most hosting companies are unlikely to do that for you.

Guest PMinteractive

Fair point, but I'm lucky enough to have a dedicated server with a fixed IP to play with so hopefully it'll work out. Otherwise I think I might be fired :w00t:

• 1 year later...

Hi

My client wants to add 3D secure to his Protx account, but needs to know which version of Protx Protocol the cart is using.

The cart is CubeCart V 3.0.8 so does anyone know whch version of the Protx protocol this uses?

Brendon

Have you done his yet? My client is thinking of adding 3D secure but is scared of doing it until someone else has done it and reported back.

Anything to look out for? We are thinking of applying "The "Medium Rule base". Good idea or not?

Guest rohloff

hi all

has anybody managed to get protx working on their site? i understand you need an internet merchant account to have protx direct, anybody got this?

also cubecart is not listed on the protx website for some reason but i assume it all works. My host is upgrading me to fixed ip with a 128bit ssl cert

i wanna use protx because its cheaper and seems easier than say worldpay or paypal which i hate, also what ssl certs are u guy using?

any feedback would br greatly appreciated

ta

Guest Citrus

A solution for Protx VSP Direct, including 3D Secure, has already been completed.

Please PM us or EverythingWeb for more info and a fully working store.