Cant send Images up?

Hi i can seem to send up .jpg images and whn i tried to change to a gif format i got a load of errors

Warning: imagecreatefromgif(): is not a valid GIF file

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /classes/gd.inc.php

Warning: imagegif(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /classes/gd.inc.php

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /classes/gd.inc.php

Yet it shows in cart and admin?

any help

they are for store products

are you saying i now have to re save all my 200 images again in .gif format :):cry:

Also, how are you trying to upload the images? Through Cc itself or via ftp the the image/uploads folder?

And....why cant you upload jpg, what errors are you getting?

I upload via admin control panel in cubecart

i have GD 2 enabled

can any one tell me its ok to upload jpg's please i dont want to re save them all :cry:

Yep it seems its a bug just because i have the latest version of CC and PHP so now i have to uninstall all and restart how ever i am have second thoughts about using this CC program as it seesm a lot more hassel than Zen cart was even tought the layout is better i dont want to sent up this new shopping cart with over 200+ products only to find theirs a BUG and have to re start over again.

also to report this again i have to sign up and login in again

and to be honest i cant be ar**ed

so if i use the older version 3.07 what happens when i do need updates or will it be ok to stick with 3.07 for good?

thaks for your help so far your have been great :)

i have just checked and i dont think going backwards for installing CC will help as 3.08 is only a xms vunerablity bug it has nothing to do with what i am haveing problem with?

so i am stuck with 3.08 version

Guest walmarc

A quick fix would be to download an early version of LviewPro (ver1.D2 - shareware) and do a batch conversion of all images from .jpg to .gif. If you have trouble finding the program PM me and I'll send a link on my server (not going to make it public though).

thanks for that if you could send that would be great.

Markcarts did do a lot of intence help with me last night on subject and our conclusion was thati could only send up .gif's and not .jpeg ( kept getting error invalid file type) but when i temp signed Mark over to my cart admin he found he could send up .jpg's??

so it seemed it was from my end the problem , so we disabled firewall and proxy etc and still nothing. the only way i could get around it was to ftp them up but the problem is i need these images to appear as thumbnails in the cart and the Admin manage images wont let me use them.

i have sent this info to my hosting server company but they say as its not on there Cpanel scripts they cant help :angry: