Need Categories links down left side in box

Hi all

i have a list i need to do so i will explain all as there may be some conflicts later so that everyone gets full picture.

what i need to do:

1.show Categories links of all down left side in box

would like it similar to customers old site http://www.buskers-moorcroft.com/catalog/i...=index&cPath=65 ( on left)

2. need to delete the count (numbers) next to each Categories ( ie anna lilly (5))

3. need to add "buy now" button on and then when clicked to go straight to the checkout ( as most customers will only buy one of these items)

4. Need to click on thumbnail pics that product that pic in a pop up.

5. need to make the Blue top bar , that has cat tabs on( killer skin) thicker ( deeper)

i hope this helps sorry to put all on here but reading some questions gets confusing as to who is speaking about what .

Please can you all quote and or ref: which number i have given to help me and others that read this.

website i am developing for them is

http://www.buskersmoorcroft.co.uk

their old site is

http://www.buskers-moorcroft.com/catalog/

many thanks ;)

Come on man give us a chance your asking like an hour and a half later pls remember the help comes from all over the world and time differences occour. Being impatience will not help your case, pls allow at least 24 hours before checking up or better still request email notifications of when someone replies to your posts.

Hmmm, after all the time I spent helping for free on msn, I'd have thought you' ask me directly for a quote on this :)

Anyway, if you decide to go that way, give me a shout. No time for a bidding war or any such. Contact me via email, PM or IM . . . post any future quests for mods, etc. over in cubecart.org

You'll do OK ;)

Hmmm, after all the time I spent helping for free on msn, I'd have thought you' ask me directly for a quote on this

:)

By the way all the above are refered to designing so lets move it to the correct section.

Please also read the rules and section 12, it refers to the signature ;)

hi and sorry it was no intention to say " hurry up" it was ment as dont think you have to give all the answers but i put them here because quite a lot of quetsions asked on here start well then go off on a different subject " LIKE THIS ONE"

Also Markcarts i have said many thanks for help and that i would look later to see what you have ( if need to purchase anything) how ever i feel what i need to do may be some simple txt editing etc. not a complete mod change that some do for free and some charge?

apart from that i have had great responce from this forum and i have even helped some others from what i have learnt, but no one is prepared to help on this even though i have done vast searches which either start off well then relate to a different fix.

by the way vrakas

are you refering to my signature??

just to check

So if any could help on any of my subjects please post here so others can see

or if i have done anything wrong not regarding these subjects could you please PM me

many thanks