boxes

Guest fergz2005

Guest fergz2005

Hi, am looking to add some php code to a side box but not sure how to it as i have tried to add in <?php include('filename.php'); ?> and few others but i cant seem to figure out how i can add my script.

Thanks

Stuart

Guest fergz2005

You cannot use php code in .tpl files

Cheers Bummer :blink: , you got any idea how i can add in my script, i thought it would be the same as like random products etc but am not sure how i go about doing this you got any ideas?

Thanks

Stuart

Did you post about this at cubecart.org? Someone posted same q there, wanted to put php in content/index.tpl I guess; I suggested look at includes/content/index.inc.php

Trace building of cubecart pages - from index.php in root, through includes file to templates - and you will see how it is done.

Guest fergz2005

Did you post about this at cubecart.org? Someone posted same q there, wanted to put php in content/index.tpl I guess; I suggested look at includes/content/index.inc.php

Trace building of cubecart pages - from index.php in root, through includes file to templates - and you will see how it is done.

Yeah posted it on there to see anyone had any suggestions on what i could add to it, ave been studying the

includes/content/index.inc.php

skins/skinname//styleTemplates/boxes/ folders and files, do anything that can explain how i would my script these files or is there more files i need to edit i guess i also need to the lanuage file.

Cheers

Stuart