Who's got the highest Google Page Rank with CubeCart?

Guest EaglePilot

Guest EaglePilot

I have just achieved a 1/10 PR, after a relatively short time with CubeCart. My website is linked to in many forums, so that helps a lot, along with the SEO mod. I was curious what the highest Google PR someone with CubeCart has achieved. If you Click Here, you will be able to see your future Google page ranking. Mine is futured at a 3/10. To use this, just click the link, and then enter your address in place of mine. The links in Google for my website are all for the previous (pre-CC) version of my site, so all of the links are dead. I don't think this will affect my pr though, since google is now crawling my site daily, and as mentioned before, I have a lot of inbound links. Please share your success.

I have just achieved a 1/10 PR, after a relatively short time with CubeCart. My website is linked to in many forums, so that helps a lot, along with the SEO mod. I was curious what the highest Google PR someone with CubeCart has achieved. If you Click Here, you will be able to see your future Google page ranking. Mine is futured at a 3/10. To use this, just click the link, and then enter your address in place of mine. The links in Google for my website are all for the previous (pre-CC) version of my site, so all of the links are dead. I don't think this will affect my pr though, since google is now crawling my site daily, and as mentioned before, I have a lot of inbound links. Please share your success.

My site homepage has a pr5, but a future pr3 ;)

I don't have too many inbound links - apart from links from this bb, and a few shopping directories. I'm also listed on comparestoreprices.co.uk and froogle.

Jason

for skins site= current is 3/10 future is 1/10

for scrapbooking apparel site= current is 1/10 and future is 2/10

for scrapbooking crops site= current is 2/10 and future is 4/10

Guest bennyuk

good topic as today saw a massive change in PR rankings from Google. Some of my long term sites have gone from PR6 to PR4, and some of my newer sites have gone from zero to PR4!

cubecart mods = PR0 future is PR3 (cc2 custom skin, actual site shows PR3?)

gift shop = PR4 (from nowhere) future is PR3 ? (cc2 custom skin with no seo mod)

Guest Mysiteonline

We're currently in the middle of a Page Rank update, if you've got the Google toolbar installed you might have noticed your rank jumping around the last couple of days.

Mine's got a 0 at the moment but it's been a two at various points today.

Alot of the PR checkers give poor results. The one in the first post above predicts PR4 for my site for some results.

Guest degsey69

I have a 8/10 and a projected 9/10, I also have an alexa traffic rank for a 3 month period of 152,417 and a daily traffic rank of 40,895.

Not bad for a Cubecart ecommerce site :D:P:P:P:P:P

Thats strange checked it again and it come up with a zero out of ten, not very reliable methinks I will stick with alexa for now. :w00t:

Guest EaglePilot

When I started this thread, I was in Canada, and my site had a pr1. Now I am back in the USA, and it is a zero, but occasionally it is a pr1 again. Not sure if it is the location, or as a previous post stated, just a flux because they are in the middle of their update.

Degsey, you should (not to tell you what to do though) offer a link on your site to buyers. I know I would buy from you in a heartbeat to get my link on a pr8 site.

Guest Mysiteonline

Some of these page rank checkers are very unreliable, i can't find any page rank for Degsey site on any of the checkers i use (assume its the site in his sig).

What a lot of PR checkers don't calculate is the weight that google give to links.

If site A has 100 links from other sites with no PR.

And site B has 5 for a PR 4 ranked site.

Site A would possibly only have a PR 1 or 2, but site B might have PR4/5.

well according to tha my dropship site is pr8 future pr9

my sunglasses site says current pr8 future pr9

now if i use the google toolbar my dropship site is pr1 and my sunglasses 0

to me that says not a bloody clue what my pagerank is

Guest degsey69

When I started this thread, I was in Canada, and my site had a pr1. Now I am back in the USA, and it is a zero, but occasionally it is a pr1 again. Not sure if it is the location, or as a previous post stated, just a flux because they are in the middle of their update.

Degsey, you should (not to tell you what to do though) offer a link on your site to buyers. I know I would buy from you in a heartbeat to get my link on a pr8 site.

Actually the links page is a very good idea, although my site is a uk site I will exchange links with anybody around the world who will put my link on their site, this is a guaranteed way to get a high pr rating.

If any body wants to put a banner on my site I will create a links page aslong as I can place my banner on theiirs.

Please PM me with your details and I will get on with it. :innocent:

Guest EaglePilot

Actually the links page is a very good idea, although my site is a uk site I will exchange links with anybody around the world who will put my link on their site, this is a guaranteed way to get a high pr rating.

If any body wants to put a banner on my site I will create a links page aslong as I can place my banner on theiirs.

Please PM me with your details and I will get on with it. :D

When I look at your site under your username, it comes up as pr0. Do you have a different one?

Guest bgetting

I thought I would post some links to articles that pertain to PageRank. They may help clear up some confusion and provide information to improve your PageRank. These are all articles from Practical eCommerce Magazine

SEO: Weaving a Web of Links

SEO Report Card: BalancedLifeProducts.com

SEO Report Card - DiscountFlies.com

SEO Report Card: StayLeaner.com

Search Engine Optimization: Avoid Complex URLs

Hopefully these help some.