make "buy" show up on top of "more"

Guest garysmith

I have not done this job yet on my site (on my to do list)

I can tell you whick is the file to edit though: \styleTemplates\content\viewCat.tpl

You will see a line something like this (not sure what skin you are using)......

class="txtButton">{BTN_BUY}</a><!-- END: buy_btn --> <a href="index.php?act=viewProd&amp;productId={PRODUCT_ID}" target="_self" class="txtButton">{BTN_MORE}</a></form></td>

This is part of a cell in a row so I think you will have to split the 2 buttons into two cells and span them across the column.

If you have big problems and noone else gives advice then pm me as I will be looking into doing this for myself b4 the weekend.

Hope this helps

Guest garysmith

OK I have had time to play with this a bit, I have put my MORE button on top of my BUY button which is the other way round from what you asked but is simple to swap round if you want to.

The code is below, the alignment needs a bit of playing with though

<form action="{CURRENT_URL}" method="post" name="prod{PRODUCT_ID}">

<a href="index.php?act=viewProd&productId={PRODUCT_ID}" target="_self" class="txtButton">{BTN_MORE}</a>

<br />

<!-- BEGIN: buy_btn -->

<input type="hidden" name="add" value="{PRODUCT_ID}" />

<input type="hidden" name="quan" value="1" />

<a href="java script:submitDoc('prod{PRODUCT_ID}');" target="_self" class="txtButton">{BTN_BUY}</a>

<!-- END: buy_btn -->

</form>

Guest garysmith

I use this on some o my skins as well - it is a simple matter of inserting a <br /> between the two buttons' code. :D

Hi Mark

What is the best place to align them?

Gary