Page Title Font Attributes

Guest Reneth

Guest Reneth

By default , when I click on login link the page that loads in the main content window is titled: "Login" in red, italic helvetica or ariel. How do I go about changing the title font, which file do I access?

Is there another approach besides opening the login.tpl and remove {LANG_LOGIN_TITLE} and simply type the text I want as header?

Your response is most appreciated.

Thank You,

Reneth

Guest Reneth

The font may be changed in CSS properties for .txtContentTitle in your skin's style.css stylesheet

Markscarts,

Thank you for your response. Found it immediately. I have TWO other questions please. Is it possible to create a link, like the ones in the footer, that loads a regular html page into the same main content window as "about us" etc. do?

Right now, I have cubecart setup with three panes, left, content(middle), and right; but when my external link is clicked, I want it to replace span all three columns but leave the header session in place still showing login information.

Is that at all possible?

..and the second question, where do I alter the color and size of the "join now" button for mailing list subscription?

Thanks so much for your time.

Reneth

where do I alter the color and size of the "join now" button for mailing list

Look for the clas .submit in style.css

On adding links, retaining header, etc. - PM sent - but basically look in cubecart.org - downloads link at top of page, look through the menu on downloads page for version 3 tutorials and documentaion, manipulating boxes in CubeCart, etc.

Guest Reneth

where do I alter the color and size of the "join now" button for mailing list

Look for the clas .submit in style.css

On adding links, retaining header, etc. - PM sent - but basically look in cubecart.org - downloads link at top of page, look through the menu on downloads page for version 3 tutorials and documentaion, manipulating boxes in CubeCart, etc.

Thanks man