Stylesheet/Settings for Cart & Product Listings

Guest BigNaz

Guest BigNaz

Can someone please point me in the general direction...

I am currently butchering the classic skin to suit my needs, part of which has been a sitewide font change. The problem is that certain parts of the site don't seem to use the skins stylesheets???

So far I have noticed that the product information in the cart, and in category listings is not formatted - maybe you can tell me where else is not defined by the styleSheets??

So where do I find the settings/style definitions for these parts?

It is true that there seem to be a couple areas that are not styled. If you are familiar with the template system used by CubeCartâ„¢, you should go to the corresponding files and see if styles have been set for the text.

For instance, the html that generates the product list will be found in your skin's styleTemplates/content/viewCat.tpl file.

Go there and look for the code that generates the product list loop. If there are areas with no style classes specified, then you may do one of the following:

• assign a class that already exists in stylesheet for the element that isn't styled

• create a new class, set styles and assign the class to the elements that have no styling

• attempt to set styles for fonts in the body tag, so there will be a default style for text when no class is specified